This should be a picutre I took while my mom was driving us across the Mackinac Bridge. I love Mackinac...one of my favorite places....enjoy the pic and don't mind me while I experiment with photo uploading!
I'm glad to see that you're doing so well! :) I'm that Gina. I was just telling a friend the other day about your prayer at the end of Bible study. That is one of the best moments I've ever had in ministry. Have you seen my blog?
3 comments:
Vicki,
I saw your comment on Michelle's blog. Are you the Vicki who went to the U of M and lived in Sanford hall?
Gina,
I am the one and same Vicki...I assume you are the Gina who helped change my life:)
Vicki
I'm glad to see that you're doing so well! :) I'm that Gina. I was just telling a friend the other day about your prayer at the end of Bible study. That is one of the best moments I've ever had in ministry. Have you seen my blog?
Post a Comment