He has just been amazing through this whole med school application process. I will post a full update this weekend, but wow He is incredible.
I made a new friend at church last week and then went to a gathering Tuesday night for 20-somethings! It was great. I have been praying about fasting on a regular basis over the last few days, really since Sunday. I have been really convicted by a muslim friend of mine who has been fasting for ramadan. I felt like God wanted me to spend more time in concentrated prayer and I know that I need direction. I have this weird feeling that I will have a giant decision to make rather soon and I want HIM to be my guiding light.
So Tuesday night, I go to this group. We mingle and sing praises and then the speaker gets up and says, "Tonight we are going to be talking about Prayer and Fasting." I was like, I get it God. By the end of the night I knew what He is asking for me to do right now. All I could do was look up and say, "Well Done."
This has happened before...where I was praying about doing something, hadn't told anyone and then God brought someone to out of no where ask me about it. It was leading a women's Bible study and that was the most blessed and amazing year of Bible Study/Small group I have been apart of. I can't wait to start fasting to get MORE OF CHRIST!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment