If you can't tell by the title of this entry....I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED TO MEDICAL SCHOOL.
Nova called me yesterday and offered me a spot in their class for next year. While I am really excited to be accpeted, I know that I do not want to go to this school nor live in South Florida. Yet, it feels good knowing that I am in somewhere.
I loved my time in Kirksville this week. Before I went, I had this "I'm moving to Missouri" feeling. On my drive, I sensed it more and more, and when I got to the town I felt it even more. I'll write more about it later....and should know by the end of next week if I am in or not.
On a side note...I have sensed for quite awhile that my best birthday gift this year was going to be knowing where I would be going to medical school....well....it's a week til my birthday and the feeling is growing!
The best part is that it is all GOD. He is the one who did this...not me. He is the one that is going to get me through and HE is going to provide the financial means for it to happen.
I went to sleep last night singing this song (that I wrote as I went....which again proves that I use very little of my right brain).
I'm going to medical school
I'm going to medical school
I'm going to medical school
And God got me there.
He got me there
He got me there
I'm going to medical school
Because God got me there!!!!
3 comments:
Yeah!!! Yahooooooooooo!!! Go God!!! Go Vicki!!!
kristin n.
I second that, good work... both you and God...
Well said.
Post a Comment