So I just read online that the Pope has declared pollution a new sin. Which begs the question, what kind of pollution falls into the category of sin? I mean, excessive methane gas in the atmosphere is a pollutant--does that make flatulence a sin? Man, I hope not!
3 comments:
Hey Vicki - I read a book a while ago called "Good Omens" which is a satire on the end times. It's not Christian at all, it's more in the lines of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Anyway, the four horsemen from Revelation (Death, Famine, War and Pestilence) were in a motorcycle gang together in this book and Pestilence had apparently quit in protest when the vaccine for polio came out, so Pollution took his place. It was a hilarious book and the author is actually from MN.
Ash! That sounds hilarious! I'll have to check it out!
How are the final days of pregnancy treating you? How excited are you to meet your baby girl?
Vicki, you are hilarious! :)
Post a Comment