17 June 2010

Survivor

Well, I think I survived COMLEX. Or let me rephrase that, I answered all of the questions. There were 400 total, and less than 20 of them had me wanting to scream and run for the hills (meaning I had never seen or nor heard of what they were asking). Most I knew - or at least I think I knew. Then there were the rest that I know I knew at one point and was able to narrow it down to 2 options. Let's just hope I picked right more than wrong!

Overall, I felt good coming out of it. It was like a huge weight had just been lifted off of my shoulders, and I could breath again. I have been such a nervous wreck the last few days, it's been hard to eat. And I have been constantly hungry too. Like, I think I just had one long meal that started around Thursday and ended at Culver's around 4pm today! Nothing would be really called a meal though. Like I would be so hungry, I would start to eat something. But 2 bites into it, my sympathetics kicked in and I just stopped eating. Man, I have never had nerves like this affect me in such a physical way before. Sleeping has also really been affected by it. Hopefully I can get back to a "normal" schedule by Sunday or Monday of this week! I mean, I have to move first.

It's been quite the emotional couple of weeks, but let's hope in 4-6 weeks when I get my scores back, it will have been worth it!

No comments: