and I will be celebrating my 25th year of life! It's so hard to believe that I will be 25 next month. It feels like just yesterday I moved away from home to Minnesota for college. Yet at the same time it feels like I have been gone forever. I don't know what I will do to celebrate this year....but be assured that something fun will happen. Just for fun, below you will find my annual birthday and Christmas list....enjoy:)
28 shopping days left....hee hee hee
So here is a little list of ideas that I came up with....some of the items are specific, others are just store ideas to get you thinking:) Enjoy!!!
*Bread Machine
*Big soup/stew pot
*Gift certificates to Juut Salon (I just got one last night in a silent auction, so I would like to add on to it to have a day at the spa;0)
*Barnes and Noble and/or Borders
*Tickets to a home Red Wings game - it goes on there every year...tradition
*2006 Mustang GT...silver with black interior, manual transmission
https://www53.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/Dispatch.jsp?.CurrentState=NoDealerUserInfo
*Or a '67 Shelby
*A screen protector for my laptop
*Sunglasses that won't break within a month of owning them
*As always, Bill Pullman and Val Kilmer DVD's I don't own yet are always welcome
Below is a list from Amazon.com of movies/cds/books/games I am interested in
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go/002-0916841-2175200?%5Fencoding=UTF8&sort=&type=wishlist&id=3SIRGBTHGBWU5&layout=&items-per-page=
Be warned...the amazon page may be added to/subtracted from between now and Christmas....
Oh - and I do take cash, check, credit and debit cards.
=o)
1 comment:
San Diego is having a Hot Rod Halloween on Sunday, October 30. If you love classic car for sell then you will want to be there! All kinds of classic car for sell will be in attendance. For more information go to classic car for sell
See Ya There!!
Post a Comment