02 March 2006

Only a day behind....

So here is my verse from Proverbs 1....well, I read it before I went to bed, and one day is from the time you wake up until you go to bed. It's only semantics what the actual hour of reading Proverbs 1.

For the waywardness of the naive will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them.
But he who listens to me shall live securely and will be at ease from the dread of evil.

Prov 1:32-33


I just really liked the dichotomy here. Death or life, complacency or listening.

My Matthew Verse for this week was:

For this reason I say to you, do not be worried about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your
body, as to what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?

Matthew 6:25


I can't worry about anything on this world. Everything is in God's hands and I can not worry or I will waist all of my time, thoughts and emotions.

No comments: