Pastor Steve has challenged our church to read through the book of Proverbs over the month of March. Since March has 31 days and there are 31 chapters in Proverbs, he thinks it is a perfect time! The challenge is to read a book a day and pick one verse each day to meditate on and memorize. I'm not sure how much memorization I'll get done, but I'm going to at least pick one, meditate and make a card to try to memorize it.
I've also started a New Testament class that I'm pretty excited about. It is my second time through it, and I am just so excited about it this time around. Each week for class we are supposed to memorize a verse as well. I'm hoping by the end of this semester I'll have 31 Proverbs and 15 NT verses written in my head, heart and soul!
Anyone else who wants to take the March Challenge, I'll try to post my "memory" verse each day with a few reflections - feel free to join me (us)!!!
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment