Just got home from the Excel Center in St. Paul from watching my Detroit Red Wings beat the Minnesota Wild 5-4!!! It was such a good game. Wings went up 4-0 in the first. Then in the second Mn scored 3. But my Wings put one more up in the 3rd and the Wild put up one and pulled their goalie and we still fought them off.
Great game. Always good to see hockey live....even better when it is the Red Wings....even better when they win. Still waiting for a home game to watch....I'll get one some day....hopefully someday soon.
2 comments:
I have been trying to get tickets. One day I will get some and you will have to come home to visit me.
Love ya,
Mom
I have been trying to get tickets. One of these days I will get a couple and you will have to come home to visit me.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment