I was tagged by my dear friend Michelle on her blog to post 5 facts about myself that most people don't know. So here they are....feel free to leave your 5!
1. I can greet people in 13 different languages
2. Secretly, I love country music and the rural/country livestyle
3. I'm such a geek that sometimes I can't fall asleep at night b/c I lay in bed working out math problems and science problems
4. Sometimes I wonder if I am borderline OCD...or if it is just because I do everything with my whole heart, mind and soul
5. Movies on my guily pleasures list include Sister Act I and II and Princess Diaries 1 and 2
2 comments:
I think that i knew the thing about the music. But yeah.
jake out
yay! I had a reader and a poster....yay!!! I kind of figured you knew that one, but most other's don't....
Post a Comment