So after being gently rebuked from a wonderful friend, who I am very glad to have had lunch with on Friday, I decided that I had better update my blog.
Today is July 10th...I defend my thesis on August 1st...I am moving out of my apartment and in with my parents on July 31st...and in the midst of all of that I am prepping to move to Croatia!
So, needless to say, I have not been doing much lately to warrent posting here. I do plan on going back to regular posts/updates once I move. This blog will again (hopefully) become a connection point from across the pond. Until then (or at least until I defend my thesis) there may not be much worth reading.
Cheers!
ps.....Go George Hincapie!!!
pps....I set up a new website on Yahoo...I'm still deciding, but I think I may end up keeping both of them up and running. Feel free to check out the other site and give me your opinions on which you like better -keeping in mind the content is very lax on both of them : http://360.yahoo.com/vics1911
No comments:
Post a Comment