I would like to tell all of you what i am up to...but it seems to change everyday. So we will leave it at this:
Defense pushed back, yet again.
Moving home with the 'rents on Mondayish
Coming back to MN to defend Thesis, hopefully at end of August when I was planning on coming back for the Missions Dessert at church
I am learning more about school this fall and am totally excited! I will have 25 classmates starting this fall, and have been in email contact with a classmate who started last year! I have a large break from classes in December and Janurary (go transition year go!) and I am feeling more and more sure this is what I am supposed to do!!! Yay!
Anyways, just wanted to let you know what was going on. Look out for more updates and changes as I prep to leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment