Well, this is a gamble, as I don't know how many people are reading this blog currently...hopefully that will change in the next month or so, but my friend Michelle tagged some people on her blog with this list and being the avid reader that I am, I just had to do it. And heads up, the Bible could(would) be the answer for all of these questions (except #6-7) but, that would make this not as fun!!!
1. One book that changed my life:
Bible---if that doesn't count than More than a Carpenter by Josh McDowell
2. One book I've read more than once:
Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis (many times since I first read it in 2nd grade)
3. One book I'd want with me on a deserted island:
Worst Case Scenario Survival Guide----strictly b/c I can't pick one book and this one seems practical (again, minus the bible)
4. One book that made me laugh:
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
5. One book that made me cry:
Stillness by Courtney Angela Brakic
6. One book that I wish was written:
Complete History of the Ancient World
7. One book that I wish was never written:
Communist Manifesto-Karl Marx---actually, I can't think of any book that I have read that I wouldn't have wanted to have it not written, but the idea of having a world without the tension caused by communism verses "the world" sounds really good to me
8. One book I am currently reading:
Guns, Germs and Steel by Jared Diamond
9. One book I have been meaning to read:
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler---Okay, I have always wanted to read this book, but it is not on my short list of what to read next, so that is why it made it here
10. Tag 5 people
ummm....Angie, Nicole, Michael, Jake, Juls
So, enjoy my list and I hope that it inspires others to think of what they would choose.
No comments:
Post a Comment