06 October 2006

October

So many things have changed since I last posted here. For starters, I am no longer going to Croatia. God lead me to Michigan and then said stay. So here I am Lord. I have had some good times and some not so good times since moving here, but overall I feel like He is leading me, and only good can come from that!!!

In the month of September I got to go to 2 Tiger's games!!! It rained for both games, yet we stayed til the end. They lost the first game but won the second.




Mom and I went to the International Jazz Fest in Detroit (before the game) and stumbled upon a trivia time at the Food Network Booth hosted by Marc Summers. I answered a question right and won a T-Shirt and then got to meet Marc and get his autograph. Truly a nice man.



I also got to visit my grandma's in PA and OH and have had some quality time with my parents. I spend most of my days here not doing much, except looking for a job and working on my thesis. Hopefully both will be fullfilled by the end of the month! I also spend way too many hours each week watching Baseball and Football....but then again, it is October.....

No comments: