yeah- it was a combination of timing and the "funnyness" of this that made me post it. I had just been discussing mega-TV-churches with a friend when this came up!
Missed seeing ya at Hope this morning...I was looking for ya but I had to bolt for an anatomy test...if you are still considering medical school...talk to me first... :)
2 comments:
Funny. But not a "ha-ha" funny, more of a Coen bros. funny. A "there's a leg sticking out of the wood chipper" kind of funny...
yeah- it was a combination of timing and the "funnyness" of this that made me post it. I had just been discussing mega-TV-churches with a friend when this came up!
Missed seeing ya at Hope this morning...I was looking for ya but I had to bolt for an anatomy test...if you are still considering medical school...talk to me first... :)
Post a Comment