04 November 2008

Surreal!!!

What a night. We have stepped into a new era. I think I am still in shock. I hope that Americans can take a step back, from who ever they voted for, and really think about the significance of this election. Look at how divided our country has been for so long.

I can't believe the rallies tonight. It was amazing. Chicago, LA, Atlanta, DC, at least 3 in New York, Syndey (Australia) and even Kenya. When in the history of American, have rallies like that occured because of an election. As Obama finished his speech and CNN cut to views of all of the rallies they had camera's at I really thought I was either watching a movie or dreaming! I can't believe how united people appeared at that moment in time.

We can heal this nation. We CAN heal this land!




On a side note, I have to comment on how ridiculous it is that there are still campaign commercials on TV here in Missouri! Crazy!

No comments: