So i have not been able to download email lately (camp being in the middle of no where and all) and today I clicked Send and Receive All....that was 20 minutes ago....I am still downloading my emails.....kind of creepy to have that many emails.
so anyways....Camp is over!!!!! It was fun....but very very very exhausting. Talk about not using any of your strengths or talents for 5 weeks straight. Well, maybe not the whole time, but I would guess that 5-10% of the last 5 weeks was spent using my strengths and the other 90-95% was in my weaknesses. Talk about a way to wear yourself out. Camp was fun...I'm glad that I experienced it, but I am pretty sure that it is not my calling in life. Not to mention the SPIDERS THE SIZE OF YOUR HEAD!!!!!!
I had hoped to get more up today, but it looks like I am meeting people for coffee or something else maybe...I don't know...its kind of the Croatian way. but I wanted to get a post up to let you know that I survived Camp and everything else so far that God has thrown my way. Look for more in the coming days as I will be on my computer non-stop working on the research/paper writing part of my internship and will have free time to get online!
TTFN - oh, and a special shout out to any of my new friends from the Balkans that may be reading this for the first time!!!
Love you all!
Vicki
2 comments:
Vicki,
You are too good for the Wolverine. He is just a head case, but sucks in caring women. Its part of our Florenc Nightngail tendencies.
I hate bugs, and would possibly die of fright in the presance of one the size of my head. What kind of camp was it? A trial run for a spot on survivor :). I bet its easy to each cheap when the bugs could swallow you. I can't wait to hear more.
love always,
michelle
Michelle,
I can't give the details of our biggest bug encounter, due to being sworn to never tell the tale again, but I will say that I have a very nice Spider Slayer who would use a hammer to dispose of said arachnid or insect if needed:) But I did spend one night of "sleep" tied into my sleeping bag liner because of the spider on the ceiling when I got to my room....
Vicki
Post a Comment