With the wonderful server that the University of Mn has, I am unable to access my email. So this is my attempt to pass info to my parents. If anyone reads this could you email my mom and have her read this.
MOM AND DAD
I have been told that it is safe to pick me up anytime after 500pm on Thursday 25 August. So, I am sure that if Dad is home then he can be there at 500pm if not you can leave work at 5pm and come and get me. If you have any questions call Karen Forrester at the SEND number I left on the sheet. YOu'll get a receptionist and just ask for Karen Forrester.
Everyone else, thanks for the prayers for my health. I am on the mend but others on the team are getting sick :( So keep praying as we leave for conference tomorrow and everyone shows up on Thursday. I dont' know if I'll have email/internet between tomorrow and the rest of my time here. So this may be the last time you hear from me from this side of the pond.
OH, BIG NEWS.....I AM GOING TO GORNJI ZVECAJ TOMORROW.....THAT IS THE VILLAGE THAT MY GREAT GRANDFATHER IS FROM!!!!!! I hope to find something exciting. I'll be there about 3 hours with a translator, so hopefully I'll learn something!!!! Keep praying!!!
Love you all and miss you and I'll be stateside in one week!!!!!
Vicki
1 comment:
vicki,
I am so happy that you were able to find relatives there. I can't wait for you to get home and to share your stories with us. As far as I know, everyone will be here on the 27th. Enjoy the last few days in Croatia.
Love and miss you,
Mom
Post a Comment