My Mom, Dad and Grandma got to my apartment today before I did to load up my bike so I could use it while staying at their house this weekend. When I got there, the first words out of my Mom's mouth were, "We saw a cute little red squirrel go into a hole the siding above your window!" So I guess we know what which variety of rodent lives in my ceiling. Now that I know it is a cute little red squirrel (whom I have appropriately named 'Red') I really hope that they dont' kill the little fella. I mean, it's a squirrel...
Other news, my sister is an official Social Worker now. She graduated this weekend. I'm glad I got to be here for this, but at the same time...I now know way more about Ben Franklin that I ever thought that I would. Their keynote speaker this morning was a Ben Franklin historian, and I think that he likes Mr Franklin a little too much.
Well, off to bed. I am leading a small group to help prepare the Swaziland Mission Trip from my new church. It meets every Sunday at 830am during the first of three services!
1 comment:
Hey Vics ~
How did the MCAT go?
Love
Michelle
Post a Comment