16 March 2012

I have a Job!

So it's official! I have a home for the next three years. I'm just in awe of how God worked and moved to keep me here. As mentioned in my last post, I had been praying for a way to stay at my current church and it seemed like God was providing a way. Well, He did. One of the programs that had openings is a mere 8 miles away from where I currently live. Naturally I applied and spent the rest of the day praying for a phone call from them. When the call came I was so excited. I just knew that it was meant to be.

As I write this, I realize there are a lot of little details that I wish I could share, but just don't feel comfortable in a public forum like this. If you want more details, give me a call or email. I'd love to share what God did in specific details.

Long-story made short, I signed a contract with what I think it is going to be the most perfect program for me. It's a family medicine program, but I'll still get to work with kids. Not only that, but I think I'll be more marketable for my loan-repayment job. And I'll get to do the stuff with adults that I was going to miss with kids. And, teens might be more likely to want to come to a family doctor rather than a pediatrician. I get to stay at the church I have grown to love, stay involved with the children's ministry.

So, all in all an amazingly perfect end to a shockingly bad start of the week!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Late in coming, but this is why HE rules! :)