17 June 2005

Accosted by an old lady.....over a pidgeon!

So yesterda after lunch, Kristina and I (my classmate) had about 45 minutes to kill. So we thought it would be fun to sit and people watch in the main square. While we were sitting there, this little old lady started yelling crazy stuff at people in the square. Eventually she sat down next to me and started talking to me. I looked at her and said Ne razujimen (which means I don't understand you). So she started gesturing wildly and kept nudging me with her elbow and then pointing at the pidgeon at my feet.

It was at this point I realized that she wanted me to feed the pidgeons. Besides the fact that I had nothing to feed them, I wasn't going to feed them anyway. So Kristina says, lets go.

We get up and walk away. She stands up and starts yelling louder. We are like, whatever! Then suddenly she throws her bag at me!!!! Luckily it missed...Kristina and I ran and went to class....30 minutes early I might add.

More later about my trip to the National Theatre to see Swan Lake!

No comments: