15 June 2005

Didn't get lost in Germany

Well, I made it to Europe! I had 3 days in the Stuttgart area of Germany. I had a wonderful time with Cree and Thomas. On Friday, I went to Stuttgart by bus and train and walking and found my way around town and back to Cree's all by my self. Then Friday night we went to this cute little town called Tubingen. We walked around and then had dinner.

Saturday we took a nice little drive through the Schwartzwald (That's the Black Forest for my non German speaking friends) and spent the day in Baden-Baden. After spending all day in the "spa capitol" of that region of Germany, it made me really really want to spend a day at the spa...there is one close to Zagreb and it is really cheap so maybe this weekend....

I have some great pictures of Germany and am working on figuring out how to get them online. if not, you'll just have to wait until September to see them!!!

Auf Weidersen Deutschland!!!

No comments: