So this contest has come about for two reasons. 1, I want to see if people actually read this (meaning you have to leave a comment) and 2. I really need some ideas about this. So here is the contest!!!!
What is the most creative dish that you can come up with to cook/eat using only the following items: Coffee maker, toaster, plate, coffee cup (small), knife (not very sharp) and plastic spoons. Here is the other kicker...no refridgerator so nothing perishable or if perishable must be consumed during the meal. So far my speciality is soup with bread, cheese and fruit...you must top this!!!!
READY......SET......COOK!!!!
Oh, don´t worry, am I am eating well (mom) and cheaply (dad) :o)
5 comments:
I would be eating lots of toast with peanut butter and fruit.
you could use the coffee pot to heat water to cook some vegtables. If it was me, I would be eating out alot.
How about ice cream?! Of course, you didn't mention a freezer, so you'd have to use your plastic spoon to eat the whole carton.
Is there any McDonald's near by? I'd take the cheeseburgers and french fries and put them on the plate. For a more extravagant feel, I'd pour part of my mello yellow into coffee cup. Add more as needed. It works for me.
Sue-no freezer...but the whole carton...that would make a full (and cool) meal.
Cor-there is a McDonalds and I have eaten there(even though I had hoped to eat only local food). But I did have a grilled chicken pita grill with cucumber gyro sauce. it was pretty good!
Post a Comment